Image Map

Sunday, September 4, 2011

First, I Want to Thank My Heavenly Father

Don’t you just love at award shows how the winner gets up and says that. I’m thinking dude I’ve seen your music video….I’m just saying Smile But I’m truly thanking mine for the kind and thoughtful Mrs. Tunstall.


I want to thank Reagan over at Tunstall’s Teaching Tidbits from the bottom of my heart for listing me as one of her top ten blogs! I love her blog and she’s hiiiiilarious!!!! If you haven’t checked her out you should and if you’re not following her what the heck are you waiting on????

image

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are so funny yourself.
    :)
    Hearts,
    Reagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are already on someone's list but I just couldn't leave you off my Top Ten list because I enjoy all your GREAT Math ideas!

    Kathy
    First Grade a la Carte

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.