Image Map

Friday, October 28, 2011

One More Pumpkin Activity

Thanks to everyone who left birthday wishes for me. It made a great day even better.

I have one more pumpkin activity. This will sort of recap our visit to the pumpkin patch and I thought maybe you could use it too. We are going to complete a Let's Grow a Pumpkin shape book. I used orange construction paper to cut out pumpkin shapes for the front and back covers, and plain old copy paper for the inside pages. The students will glue a sentence to each page (in order) then we'll work together to complete simple pictures.

You can download your copy below. Have a great weekend!

Pumpkin Life Cycle Booklet

3 comments:

  1. Thank you posting this! It will work in perfectly with my lesson plans for Monday.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute activity! Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.