Here are my Top Ten:
10. I started practicing slowly counting to five before responding to any question I’ll hear repeated fifty-thousand times.
9. Started upping my daily dose of vitamin c…you know to ward off the sneeze monster and the coughing dragon.
8.My purse is filled with receipts from K-Mart, Target, Wal-Mart, Dollar Tree and Dollar General. I have enough paper kindling to start a small barbecue grill.
7. The collection of professional books stacked next to my bed is growing by leaps and bounds.
6. Practiced creating a “Quiet Bubble” to use during
5. There are Band-Aids on all ten of my fingers from hot glue, paper cuts, and staples.
4. Creating inspirational gospel music playlists on my I-Pod for the drive into work. Mary Mary is in heavy rotation.
3. I’m doing all tasks standing up…to get my legs back into shape.
2. I’ve asked friends and family to stand next to me and poke me over and over and over and over while calling my name.
1. For the past two weeks I’ve set my alarm for 6am instead of 8am….getting my body, mind and soul back into the early rising routine.
There’s my list! Click Here to add your link to Tunstall’s Tidbits!