Image Map

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Short e Anchor Chart

Here are the anchor charts and sounds cards for short e. I also included a chart for initial blends.

Short e Anchor Chart

 

Nouns at School

This week we talked about nouns. I found it easier to introduce the concept first by talking about nouns at school. After we talked and listed nouns, I created charts to hang around the room.

IMG_3016IMG_3017

 

IMG_3018

Click here for the headers, pictures and nouns to create your own chart.

 

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome once again! Thank you so much for sharing these!

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your anchor charts. You are a lifesaver! Dealing with a shoulder injury and writing and chart work have been impossible. You are helping to keep the learning going in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your work. I love the anchor charts and ALL the supplemental resources you provide for Reading Street!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yolanda,
    Thank you for sharing these. I was wondering if I missed the short o flipchart on TPT. Let me know if you have posted it there so I can purchase it. Have a good week! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just wonderful. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.