Image Map

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

February Promethean Board Calendar

I got such a positive response for my January Promethean Board Calendar! Thanks for all of the encouraging e-mails and kind words. If you're interested I've just uploaded my newest calendar. You can click on the picture to get a preview.


Now you know I have to give one...no make that two, I'm giving away my February calendar to two lucky wonderful teachers! All you have to do is follow my blog, like my facebook page and follow my TpT store. That's three seperate entries! I'm sweetining the pot :) You have until tomorrow at midnight to enter. I'll choose my two winners on Thursday. Good luck!

BTW I'm having internet issues (I'm posting from school), another one of my trusty external hard drives has blow it's top, (I did backup most of my files) and today my Promethean board went out (Serenity now!!!!).
 As they say "Y'all...please pray for me. Cause I"m coming up on the rough side of the mountain. I"m doing my best to make it in."

Does anyone else remember that old gospel song???

8 comments:

  1. I have liked your blog, your tpt store and your facebook!!! I LOVE your calendars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, I don't have Facebook but I follow your blog! :)

    -Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do all three, of course! :)

    monicamize1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I follow your blog.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I follow you on FB.
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My email is natalie.kabel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the things you make! You have saved me more than once with Reading Street resources. I follow your blog by email, follow your TPT store and "liked" your Facebook page. Keeping my fingers crossed...
    Hopefully your technology issues will be resolved really soon. :) Liz in COLD, snowy South Dakota :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute!! I have a smartboard so can't use this but love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.