Image Map

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Seussed-Up

 

This past week we had a school wide celebration of Dr. Seuss. I am personally all seussed-out. Here’s our week in pictures and words.

Slide2

 

Slide3

 

Slide4

 

Slide5

 

Slide6

 

Slide7

 

Slide1

                                                        Source

 

I purchased this last year before it was illegal…boo! Will I get in trouble for just showing this picture????? I’m walking on the wild side people!    That was our week. All I can say is “Somebody get me a doctor!” Do you remember that old Van Halen song???                                                   

3 comments:

  1. Fun stuff...I just posted pics and blogged about te same thing. Love all the activities.
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.