Image Map

Monday, December 30, 2013

Winter Way Back and a Sale

Hey to all!!! Happy New Year’s Eve Eve! Ha! I always get a little nervous and excited at the start of  a new year!!! I love that I can start fresh but it always feels like I’m leaving something behind. Crazy huh??
Anyway I decided to go through my blog and link all of my winter posts. I know we are all planning like mad for our student’s return…so I thought I’d make it a little easier for you…if you happen to be stalking my blog, looking for ideas! Just click on each picture below and it should take you right to the blog post. There’s lots of freebies!! And Do. Not. Worry. There are no Docstoc files! Praise the Lord!
Jan 2011
STC_2377

STA_2405
Jan 2012
DSCN0157
Jan 2013
image
Calendar Info
image
The ladies over at Blog Hoppin’ (including myself) are throwing a little New Year’s Sale. Starting at Midnight everything in my store will be 20% off until the end of New Years Day! So you can get your new year’s shop on. Click on the picture below to go directly to my store. Click here to head on over to Blog Hoppin’ and check out all the wonderful ladies who are also participating!
Sale Pic

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great freebies and the sale! Planning like crazy for sure!
    Dirt Road Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, you give the clear idea of the topic and I subscribed your blog, I have some links to share here Buy Ambien Online

    Order Ambien Online


    Buy Ambien 10mg Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. انسداد شرايين الساق هي حالة تصيب الأوعية الدموية وتمنعها من أداء وظيفتها بشكل كامل، حيث تفقد الشرايين مرونتها وقدرتها على ضخ الدم إلى الأطراف ويعتبر الدكتور محمود ناصر احسن دكتور اوعية دموية ل علاج انسداد شرايين الساق من خلال تركيب القسطرة الي الاوردة المصابة بالانسداد

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.