Image Map

Monday, March 14, 2011

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon

I’ve uploaded my newest Read the Room and Sentence Reading Kits to TpT. There is

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon Read the Room Kit or

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon Sentence Reading Kit. 

You can purchase them separately or get the combo pack. I tried them out before Spring Break and my students loved them!

 

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon Read the Room Kit

image

image

 

image

 

The Cow Jumped Over the Moon Sentence Reading Kit

image  image

 

image

1 comment:

  1. I love your read the room kits... but I teach Storytown! So, I try to make my own, but they just PALE in comparison to your work. Where do you get your graphics? Is it easy to resell on TpT? Thanks for any advice you can give this newbie! :-)

    ~Laura
    www.firstgradeFUNdamentals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.