Image Map

Saturday, June 4, 2011

MTBMF Chapter 3: Adding and Subtracting 0

 

So not school related:

Y’all this is so not school related but I just had to share. My sister-in-law had a role in Blue Crush2. It comes out on DVD Tuesday. I’m just so proud and happy for her!

image

    

Lizzy and my brother.

IMG_1644

 

  

Okay,  now on to school stuff.

Here are the game storage labels for chapter 3 of this book.

Click on any of the pictures to download.

         image     image

         image      image

Now I’m off to work on my link up for the Math Work Stations blog party: Chapter Three Getting Started with Math Work Stations.

The lovely Mrs. Parker will host this chapter…around June 6th. Be sure to link up with her.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I don't actually have a picture of the boxes, but I went to Office Depot's website and found the ones we order. Our school orders almost all school suppies from them so we get a slightly cheaper price. Here's the item number. You can go to their website and search with this number.
    420346
    They are just the right size- not too big, not too small.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for your sister-in-law! I am loving all of your ideas. THANKS SO MUCH!!!! You are AMAZING! I want to be in your class. :)

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.