Image Map

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Done and Done and a Freebie

Happy Sunday!
I’ve had quite a few e-mails about the final unit of my I Have Who Has Games. Well I’ve uploaded the last unit, and for today only you can grab it for 5 bucks! I’m also putting units 1-4 on sale for 20% off for today only, so you can snag your copies!
Slide1
Here are the links to the previous game sets. Click on the words below to follow the link.
Unit 1        Slide1
Unit 2         Slide1
Unit 3         Slide1
Unit 4         Slide1


Here’s a Unit 5 freebie! Enjoy and have a great week!!!
Slide1

3 comments:

  1. I saw some of your great ideas on A Differentiated Kindergarten. I had to hop over and check out you. I"m glad I did. That spring freebie is perfect for my firsties. I"m your newest follower.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have all of these. My kids enjoy having such creatively colorful copies, I have brought them all.
    Thanks,
    Etizolam RX

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.