Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Get Cha Cyber Monday On, Ramblings and a Freebie

To say that I have enjoyed my break would be an understatement! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with the love of family, friends, good food and shopping too!  Today I’m singing the Sunday Night Blues. So I’ll be counting down the next fifteen days until Christmas break!

If you follow me on Instragram then you know I bought myself a late birthday early Christmas present! Needless to say I’ve been tinkering with it. Now I’m just waiting on my 50mm lens..shout out to Jennifer from First Grade Blue Skies for hipping me to this wonderful camera! By the way have you snapped up her CAUUUUUUUUTE Christmas Ornament bulletin board freebie??? I love it!!!!!!

Here are a few pics I snapped.

IMG_0083

IMG_0106

IMG_0114

Can you tell I love books???????

 

Recently I started using differentiated story problems with my students and they are really enjoying them! I made up a batch for next week since we will be knee deep in all things gingerbread related.  So here’s a little freebie for you. Click on the picture to download your copy of this week’s problems. You’re welcome!

image

I’ve also been busy trying to get all of my plans for the next three weeks done. I’m currently working on a math station pack that I hope will be ready soon.

IMG_0128

Like I’ve stated before here on this ole blog I’m always a day late and a dollar short on all things that are hip, but I’m just loving Pharrell’s “Happy” song from Despicable Me2!!!!! I played it on a continuous loop all day yesterday while I laminated and watched the Ironbowl.  Did you see that game!!!????? War Eagle!!!!!!

 

 

 

Speaking of shopping I’m participating in the Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale over at TpT. My shopping cart is filled with goodies I hope to share with you on Monday. I’m linking up with Blog Hoppin to show you some things I bought. You should too!

 

Slide1

My entire store is on sale! Here are a few goodies you can snag!

image     image

image    imageimage

 

Gingerbread Gingerbread: Add Three Numbers  image

Snow-Tastic Winter Fun Math Kit

Have a wonderful week and enjoy the freebie!! I hope your student’s love them as much as my first graders!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie. It will be perfect for December math journals!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete

Kind words are appreciated here.